What is Go Big GIVE? Go Big GIVE is a 24-hour, online giving event on May 4th, 2023, to grow philanthropy. Go Big GIVE inspires communities to come together for 24 hours to give as much as possible to support the work of nonprofits in Hall, Hamilton, Howard, and Merrick Counties. The minimum online donation is $10 but every gift grows with added match pool funds and incentive prizes.
What Cairo Organizations are participating? The Cairo Community Foundation, New Hope Christian School, Centura Educational Foundation, and All Belong to Christ Daycare.
What does my Cairo Community Foundation donation do? Your donation is directed to the General Fund. This General Fund operates the Foundation, develops an endowment, and makes grants to numerous Cairo volunteer organizations throughout the year.
Can I donate to a Cairo Community Foundation Project Fund also?
Yes!!! To donate to a specific project fund, use the in honor of or memorial field on the form to indicate the percent of the gift you want directed to Cairo Community Foundation Project Funds
For Go Big Give Cairo Community Foundation is the fiscal agent for these projects:
- Gathering Place Continued Remodel.
- Cairo QRT supplies and needed equipment.
- Cairo Steering Committee: This committee is working on the West entrance sign.
- North Ballfield New Bathroom Project
- Veterans Memorial
Can I give in person?
- May 4th from 9 am to 7 pm at The Medina Street Vault
- Write a check to Go Big Give between April 24th and May 3rd. Drop off at the Village Office or give to a Cairo Community Foundation board member
- Need more help contact Brook Sautter at 308-750-5377